Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

About 22 million drams were confiscated in favor of the Republic of Armenia


The judicial act, the final judgment, confirms that the institution of confiscation of property of illegal origin is in operation, and in the three-tier judicial system, we have a fully satisfied claim with a final judgment that has entered into force. This was stated by the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Armenia Anna Vardapetyan at the Government session on February 13, responding to the question of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan whether the confiscation of property of illegal origin is a reality.

“By the judgment of the Anti-Corruption Court of July 15, 2024 (we are talking about the court of first instance), the claim of the Prosecutor General’s Office was fully satisfied, and based on the judgment (the judgment entered into force at the beginning of the year), the property right of the Republic of Armenia has already been registered in respect of one apartment located on Vardanants Street in Yerevan and one residential house located in the Arinj community of the Kotayk region.

Around 22 million euros, equivalent to 50,720 euros, have also been seized in favor of the Republic of Armenia. drams.

In order to execute the remaining part of the decision, the Prosecutor General's Office has applied to the Anti-Corruption Court, requesting to provide a writ of execution so that the rest can be executed through the Compulsory Enforcement Service," he said.

Vardapetyan informed that so far, the properties returned within the framework of the proceedings for the confiscation of property of illegal origin have been reconciled. "The number of lawsuits filed within the framework of our function for the confiscation of property of illegal origin is currently 136, which are in courts of various instances.

Let us remind you that with these lawsuits we are demanding the confiscation of 270 movable properties, 1,381 immovable properties, and participation in 359 legal entities.

The estimated monetary claim currently amounts to 527 billion drams, the total claim value is about 600 billion drams," he said, adding,that the last number will change as a result of the ratio of market and cadastral values. The Prosecutor General also spoke about a mechanism launched last year, namely the unified account of recovered funds.

Accordingly, from the date of launch, December 5, to date, about 10 billion 283 million drams have been deposited into the unified account of recovered funds. "This does not include economic crimes.

That is, all crimes related to non-fulfillment of tax obligations, all those recoveries will be paid not to this account, but to the account designated for the relevant taxpayers," he said.

News

There will be no light in hundreds of addresses on Monday
Eight countries, including Turkey, have accused Israel of thwarting Trump's plan to end the war in Gaza
200 kg of gold bars and billions of liras. The details of the case of the criminal organization were revealed in Turkey
Big accident in Ararat Marz. 2 out of 5 injured are foreigners
A horse-drawn cart collided with a tree in Switzerland. a 73-year-old woman was killed, there are injured
Shots were fired at a concert in Kentucky. one person was killed, two children were injured (Photos)
An earthquake occurred off the coast of Japan
A drone that violated Romania's airspace shot down a NATO fighter
A fire broke out in the warehouse of "Wildberries" in Podolsk after the fall of the ATS (video)
A scheme to deceive foreigners was discovered in Georgia. among those arrested is a Turkish citizen
Defense Secretary of India arrived in Armenia on an official visit
Former President of Ukraine Viktor Yushchenko left for Baku
The plane made a forced landing. The reason is known
Judge Arusyak Aleksanyan's powers were terminated
The doctor explained the dangers of frequent consumption of carbonated drinks
Meline Daluzyan proposed to her lover
"In two days I will be a soldier's mother." Araksya Melikyan published a photo
The number of people missing due to the conflict in Ukraine has reached 266,000
CSTO General Secretary. The decision regarding the prospects of Armenia's participation should be taken within a reasonable period of time
A strong protracted movement took place in Russia